Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Book Bloggers

Welcome to where I am sharing my journey on the path towards publication and 
beyond. I am an aspiring children's book author and am excited about the "blog 
hopping." What a great idea. I also look forward to hopping to as many other sites 
as I can while watching my munchkins. 


I have a three and a half year old girl and an almost 18 month old boy. They are 
such a joy and inspiration. It was a conversation with my daughter that gave me
the idea for my first children's book. Even now, I "run" my ideas by her for the 
kid approval. I love how children think. They're not just small adults; their minds
work completely differently than ours. 


When I'm not writing or acting as a referee between the tiny people in the house, 
I work as a postpartum nurse at a local hospital. It's a wonderful job. I love it. I am
looking forward to the days of having time for a hobby, but I don't want to take
for granted this precious time I have with my babies. 


Happy Hopping and Happy Easter!


Welcome to the SheWrites Blogger Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment